This blog will consider some points to find out which one is better when it comes to SEO vS PPC.
So, this debate is neverending. Especially for a new digital business, it’s a big question for them to choose between SEO vs PPC. The choice is difficult when it comes to deciding, which is better to reach to the top of the search engines through a PPC campaign or a search engine marketing tool. Deciding where your digital marketing dollars should go is a difficult decision for many business owners and the decision between SEO and PPC is often fraught with doubt about which is the better tool. Is there a right or wrong answer? Could it be both? In order to make this decision, you have to understand the pros and the cons of both SEO and PPC.
What are SEO and PPC campaigns?
Search Engine Optimization
SEO services refer to the combination of different techniques and procedures with an aim to increase the visibility of a website by optimizing it for search engines. A new digital business should be concerned about their SEO because one needs to provide search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo critical data so they will put your website in the best 5 spots on the returns page. SEO is a medium of Website optimization which will eventually provide the clients with the friendliest, smartest, best experience possible. And a happy client always turns into a revisiting client.
SEO helps in “organic” or “natural” lead generation. Organic SEO ensure the search engine spiders can crawl to your site, which will rank your site higher than your competitors.
Through Pay-per-click model of internet marketing, advertisers pay a charge each time one of their advertisements is clicked. It aims to purchase visits to your site, instead of attempting to earn those visits organically. SEO can also get traffic for your website but it takes more time to rank your web pages on Google.
Pay Per Click allows you to promptly increase the search engine traffic on your website by bidding for keywords related to what you are selling or a service you’re providing.
SEO vs PPC
So which is better? This depends very much on your industry and resources. Ideally, both organic SEO and a well-structured PPC campaign can lead your business to the best of results. You’ll begin to notice clicks and leads come in ensuring that your business is gaining money meanwhile your site is being optimized. In no time you will get to see your website ranking higher and higher.
But here are some differences to highlight SEO vs PPC.
- Studies have shown that organic results are 8.5 times more likely to be clicked as compared to paid search results! That’s a large difference which can not be ignored. One reason behind this could be that searchers eventually learn the difference between organic and paid results. They realize how organic results are typically the more appreciated resource.
- However, PPC maintains a slight advantage in conversion rates, as PPC results are 1.5 times more inclined to convert clicks from the search engine. This is maybe due to the reason that PPC search result pages, text and landing are optimized by the advertisers.
- PPC’s reliable for its speed and expansiveness. It actually helps you to become the first page for a number of targeted terms within a day. So, we can say that PPC campaigns can be very expensive and very quick both at the same time.
- So, If you are given a choice to rank high, a true preference should be given to ranking high through honest organic results instead of paid results. But one cannot ignore the fact that SEO services take time to show the desired results. You can not just simply Rank No. 1 in google tomorrow.
- It won’t be wrong to argue that PPC campaigns are an expensive way to gain traffic as compared to SEO. However, SEO is more prosperous and have the overall better longterm value.
- PPC is a suitable service when you’re first launching your company. It’s a grand way to shout out your name to build your brand awareness. For a limited time period or a special event, PPC is a powerful way to get that exposure to your business which SEO wouldn’t have time to get for you. But you should also consider Common Mistakes Made When Managing Paid Search Campaigns.
- But it is quite obvious that for the long-term lifeline of your internet marketing, SEO should be your choice. SEO strives the better value of your business in search marketing. You might not rank #1 overnight, but SEO is definitely more affordable and the longterm benefits are undeniable.
So, you can consider all these points about SEO vs PPC to conclude which service is better for your digital business. If you face any difficulty in making this decision or its execution, Market us now is your ultimate destination. We are a leading digital marketing firm, providing everything which is best for our clients at the most pocket-friendly rates.